Friday, July 27, 2012

#69 - Langkawi Trip Snapshot Part 2

Since I am quite pissed off with the assignment that I'm currently working on, I decided to write another entry on Langkawi.

1) The initial plan was to go the Langkawi Geopark to ride on the cable car. Since it was raining very heavily we made a slight change and went to Buffalo Park. You can see how mozzarella cheese was made, feed the buffalo and some other activities. BUT, unfortunately the place was close on Friday. It would only open at 3 after Friday prayer. Imagine the frustration?!


So we helped ourselves with ice cream made from buffalo milk. Takde rezeki nak tengok kerbau. It would be interesting as it would be something different.

2) After lunch and Zohor prayer, we went to Geopark. Finally the long awaited cable car ride. Here's the thing, my mother-in-law was a bit worried because I was too active and suddenly I can hear my mom's saying that she is worried too. Lepas tu, dah cuak. Tapi naik jugak. Hehe.



Check out the view. Isn't it breathtaking?

3) Went to the famous The Loaf. It's like must visit place although (obviously) the pastries is a little bit expensive than your normal bakeries.



Check out the view. Sangat The O.C

4) Off to Pantai Pasir Tengkorak. We almost jumped into the water when a young boy got sting by jelly fish. Bermain di gigi air lah nampaknya.


Can you spot my baby bump?

5) Next is chocolate shopping. The off to major tourist spots like Lang Square and Lagenda Langkawi.




Ok dah malas nak eleborate. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Till then.

2 comments: