Thursday, July 5, 2012

#59 - Mama/Baby Update Part 1

Lately I noticed some new developments on my pregnancy;

1) I can't eat too much. Everything must be in moderation. The other day, I had a small portion of nasi lemak  for breakfast, porridge for lunch and chicken cheese sausage for dinner. The day after that, I had a pack of nasi lemak for breakfast, a plate of mixed rice for lunch and dinner. By the time I finished my dinner, I was bloated and my tummy stretched so much that I can't sit. And for the past 2 days, I tried to control my food intake and I feel better. So I concluded that I can't that much.

2) During my first pregnancy, I could not take Nescafe at all so it was quite easy for me to stop drinking for a while. This time around after my first trimester, I was being a little bit adventurous so I drank a bit. It was good at the first time. But nowadays, I noticed Nescafe gives very bad after taste and makes me nauseous. Hot Milo and tea also gives the same kind of feeling. The only thing (so far) that I can drink in iced Milo. So, for the time being, I have to settle for iced Milo for breakfast.

3) The Little Star now is kicking like mad. Though there were still very soft and faint but enough to make his/her presence felt. I can't wait for our monthly check up this Saturday. I miss the Little Star already. Especially En. Suami because he missed last month's check up because I went on Friday instead of Saturday.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment