Wednesday, July 18, 2012

#64 - Now or Never


This is what I feel like doing at my office right now. Scream at the top of my lung and shout, "Can you stop being so kancheong?!"

The thing about my this particular colleague of mine, he is not really helpful in terms of helping me in getting candidates. Yes, he would give me an idea but it's not that strategic enough if you are looking for candidates with specific technical skills. 

When I first entered the recruitment industry, from what I understood from my previous employer, executive search is all about top management recruitment. But now, I'm doing a junior position which is more difficult than a senior position.

I talked to my colleague (which is now based at a Client's office) about ending my contract by end of this month, 2 weeks earlier than initial agreement. She said, "just do whatever you have to do and as long as you are happy." 

Although I keep on having doubts about my decision, but I think it is time to do something. It is not fun to go to work anymore and it has become unnecessary stress for me handling difficult client and ridiculous assignment.

Everything at this workplace began to annoy me. Seriously, I have to go.

Right now, I'm just waiting for En. Suami to give me his blessing so I can see my Superior regarding this matter.

Hopefully everything will goes well for me because I don't want to end up being like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment