Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#62 - On a Beach Holiday


I'll be off to Langkawi Island with En. Suami and his family tomorrow. It was quite spontaneous trip because initially we planned to go a bit later of the year. But after an impromptu discussion on Langkawi, for some reason we found ourselves in front of the pc anf booked the flight ticket.

We will be flying with MAS. The tickets were quite reasonable as compared to AirAsia and Firefly (this is THE MOST expensive) and we managed to redeem our enrich points so we saved quite a lot.

The last time I was in Langkawi, I was only 7 years old. And it was only for 2D1N. This time around we get to stay a little bit longer.

I am pretty sure there are a lot changes and improvements (like duh!) in Langkawi so I am very excited.

Please pray for our safety. Will update on the trip once I'm back. 

Be good everyone.

Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment