Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#24 - Reality Check

It finally hit me that I gained so much weight when I can't fit into my normal pants.

In fact, I realized I've gained weight but I do nothing about it and when I found out that I can't put on my old pants anymore, it was too late to do anything. I feel like blaming everyone/everything around me. I feel so depressed.

I seriously hate myself now.

To some, I look like my normal self. In fact, I look healthier now compared to the last 6 months. Although, in the initial stage I was ok but why can't I fit into my clothes. People even think that I'm pregnant which I'm not.

Argh.

It's so frustrating. Everyday, I look at my closet trying to figure out which clothes that I can still wear and does not make me look like a sarung nangka.

Yes, I have people saying that it's a good time to shop for new clothes but money is an issue right now. Especially I will be away this February.

I'm left with no choice but to diet. Such a bummer.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment