Monday, January 16, 2012

#26 - Recap

Here's a recap;

1) Started work on the 3rd January. Been travelling by PUTRA LRT and Monorail which is so convenient plus healthy too. At least, this would be the closest that I can get to exercising. I am not stuck in bad KL traffic anymore. Managed to finish one book in one week. I have the book since early last year. Only now I have the time to read it.

2) Participated in team's performance for company's annual dinner. It was fun experience but was tiring with all the practice. Thank God, it's all over now.

3) I could not fit into my wedding dress anymore. I wanted to wear it to the company's annual dinner but I had trouble putting it on. So I ended wearing my old baju raya. This is why shoes are better because they could never go out of size. Does not matter how much you weigh, your shoe size will remain the same.

4) I need to get new pants, tops and shoes for work.

5) Finally get to meet my godson, twinnie's son. He is like 5 months now. I know, I am a failed godmama but on my defense, twinnie was in Ipoh so it's kinda hard for me to visit her. But now, twinnie is back in KL.

6) Err..that's probably it. I thought I have so much to right about but that's it. Heh.

7) Oh, I know to cook something else now. Ayam masak lemak. Standing ovation please :)

8) Praying very hard for En. Suami. Hope good things will come his way.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment