Thursday, January 5, 2012

#23 - Work It

Hello.

So, I'm back to work. On my third day and I only got my pc yesterday evening. With no mouse and internet cable so I have to borrow from a colleague who is still on leave.

Been travelling by train for the past 3 days which I found quite convenient as PUTRA LRT is just opposite my house. Plus, I get to walk almost 5KM (or less) everyday. To some, it seems like a long walk but I'm enjoying it. No traffic. And I get to do one of the things I like to do; reading.

Travelling with public transportation means I have to leave the house early. It was quite sad on the first day because normally I would send my husband off to work but now, it's the other way around. Basically, the routine now change a little bit.

Well, that's life.

How's everyone's new year?

Nothing extravagant on my side. Had lunch with my family and later in the day, dinner with my in laws. Fair and square.

On Monday, after lunch went out with my in laws to Empire Shopping Gallery for some shopping and tea. I didn't do any shopping (surprisingly).

But the best thing was, my FIL bought us some mugs because he claimed that we don't have enough mugs. Then En. Suami said, "we have plenty of mugs. The only thing missing is pots." And my FIL was like, "jom beli"

He brought us to the store and all of us went crazy. The price was reasonable and I might be going back there.

So now we already have pots, a new set of knives and new pans. Yeay!

But of course, the pressure for me to cook is on because I have all the basic utensils now. Haha.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment