Tuesday, January 17, 2012

#27 - 30 Days To Go

It's like another 30 days before my 29th birthday. Contrary to the majority, I really look forward to my birthday. Yeah, I'm just weird like that and proud of it. So, here's my annual wishlist;

1) A new camera. Particularly Canon EOS1100D (in red). Please blame Yuna for this but to my defense, the camera looks so damn gorgeous ok. Yes, looks is important for me when it comes to buying gadgets.

2) A new battery/charger for Cammy the Camera. Although, I want a new camera but I still want Cammy as it can be my kamera basahan. You know, as Canon would be too bulky for everyday use so Cammy is perfect for that. Just slip it into my handbag and walla. Canon is for holidays and more heavy duty stuff. I know. Alasan.

3) A short holiday. Don't know whether En. Suami would want to layan me.

4) Gathering with the loved ones. Family and friends. This would be the easiest to fulfill.

5) A black handbag. It can be something from Charles & Keith.

6) Clarks shoes. Black and brown. Or probably any stylish and comfortable working shoes.

7) Ipad Cover and screen protector.

That's all I could think at this time. Probably will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment