Thursday, January 26, 2012

#29 - Life Changing

One of the disadvantages of being an adult is that you have to make a life changing decision. At least once in a lifetime.

My biggest life changing decision has to be the time when I decided to get married. As much as I am so in love with him but I admit I was terrified. There are a lot of things to consider and Alhamdulillah our families and En. Suami himself make things easy for me.

I sacrificed a few things and I gained so much more along the way.

Part of life, eh.

And now, another decision will be made.

Deep inside my heart, I am scared and terrified. There are a lot of things that I'm afraid of. There's a little voice inside of me that keep provoking me with endless of questions.

Can I?

Or Can't I?

Could I?

Or Couldn't I?

Endless.

En. Suami will be by my side and I hope he won't let go of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment