Thursday, January 19, 2012

#28 - Live Life to the Fullest

This entry is triggered from a friend's twitter. In her tweet, she said how she is going to miss her single hood as she is getting married in another 2 weeks. But, she believes that she will have an amazing married life and she glad she lives her life to the fullest.

I told her that I do (sometimes) miss my single hood days. It's the time where I can do about anything without having to think of someone else. But, I do also tell her that my married life is just as amazing as that I do not regret it for one second.

Alhamdulillah, my husband is considerate enough to give me the permission to meet my friends and have a me time once in a while. Sometimes, I admit it's hard to find the time as I always bombarded with house chores but I am trying to see my friends as much.

Like my friend, I also glad that I really live my life to the fullest. Went for holiday with friends, going crazy with KPop bands, went to concerts and organized a few of entertainment events.

Not saying I am not having fun now but it's a different kind of fun.

Overall, I'm happy and I thanked Allah for giving me the opportunity to embrace life as it should be.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment