Thursday, September 6, 2012

#74 - Snippets of the Week Part 4

Wow, almost a month and no update whatsoever.

Selamat Hari Raya and hope everyone had a good celebration. This year, we went back to En. Suami's hometown and I had a blast. It has been a while since I have a lot of relatives in the same house at the same time. It feels nice. Dah lama tak rasa berebut toilet. 

On that raya morning, my family in KL called up and sang Dendang Perantau to me. No prize for guessing who cried like a baby.

Anyway, here's some snippets on what I have been up to;

1) We spent most of our weekend visiting relatives and friends. That is what Raya is all about. Alhamdulillah, the traffic was not that bad during our "jalan-jalan raya". On the other hand, I am running out of dresses to wear so I've been wearing pants instead. But, nobody get to say anything to this pregnant lady. I can wear whatever I want.

2) We went for our monthly check up and Alhamdulillah Little Star is doing well. Little Star is now 1.3kg and I am currently at my heaviest. I have swollen legs and can't fit into any of my shoes anymore (boo hoo)

3) I'm getting a little bit lazy and tired lately. It took me twice the time to do everything. It feels like first trimester all over again. Maybe because I'm getting heavier?

Basically, that's about it. 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment