Tuesday, September 11, 2012

#76 - Time Wait for No Man

2 of my best friends met up last night and I could not join them. Yan (who is currently staying in Brisbane) came back for her brother's wedding. I knew at the back of my mind that it is impossible for her to slot some time to meet us but somehow we always find a way to meet.

But yesterday, nothing can be done because the meet up place was in Alamanda and after office hours. It was impossible for me. I don't think En. Suami would be very thrilled with me driving to that side of the city alone and with my current condition.

Truth be told. I was and am still sad the fact I could not see her yesterday. I miss her so much. 

Her flight is tomorrow morning and I have this urge to go the airport.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I waited for you at the airport....haha taklah. Takpe aku rasa hujung tahun ni aku balik lg. Ti, ko dah dpt the quilt?

    ReplyDelete