Friday, September 28, 2012

#78 - Snapshot of the Week Part 5

I was thinking of posting an entry when we are back in Kuantan but I just can't resist to jot down something. There will be another entry but here's a snapshot.

1) My brother's wedding went smoothly. It was pretty hectic for me despite not doing anything. I mean I could hardly do anything. But I did help packing for the wedding favours. At least, I contributed something to the whole wedding thing.

2) My swollen feet made common appearance throughout the wedding weeks and my face bloated like nobody business. I just can't be bothered anymore.

3) And due to the hectic weeks, my blood pressure went up slightly high than usual. I need to take some meds to control it otherwise I have to be admitted. I guess, no more hectic or over the top activities for this 8 months pregnant lady.

4) As far as the preparation for the baby is concern, we managed to get a few things already but there are lot more to buy. I am half way done packing for the hospital bag. I should've start parking earlier but I always ended up thinking what Little Star would wear when s/he comes back from the hospital. Need to be stylish ok. Haha.

5) Now that I'm entering 34th week, the check up is now more frequent. The next appointment would be in 2 weeks time. It's getting more intense every time we go and see the gynae. I guess it's normal for a first time mother.

Till my next entry (hopefully with more detailed post)

No comments:

Post a Comment