Friday, August 10, 2012

#73 - Snippets of the Week Part 3

2nd week of becoming a housewife and the only down side of not working is I don't have the access to blog everyday. Not really fond blogging from iPad. The only choice is to borrow my SIL's Macbook. Maybe I should get myself a laptop but En. Suami prefers desktop. Whatever it is, I need to have either one so I can blog.

Anyway, here's another snippets on what I've been up to since last week.

1) Was in Pekan last week for gotong royong session. But, we didn't actually participate (more like tunjuk muka) since we arrived Pekan only on Saturday evening. Spent one night there and headed back to Kuantan on Sunday morning. 

2) Since some of the states were on public holiday that Monday (Selangor included), we took the opportunity to shop for my Raya dress in Kuantan. Managed to get one maxi dress and one blouse (approved by MIL) but still not done with raya shopping as I need to find something blue to match En. Suami. 

3) During our monthly check up (the reason why we arrived late in Pekan), we finally can confirm on our Little Star's gender. But, I would like to keep it as a secret first. You guys have to wait until November to find out *wink*

4) Went to Kenanga Wholesale City with Ain. The mall was huge. We bought more than we should. But, I managed to get the blue dress for raya and red dress for my brother's wedding. I have a feeling that I'm probably going to buy another dress for his wedding but if not, I just wear the dress that I already bought. So now I am pretty much settled with raya preparation. Oh, except for shoes.

5) I wanted to bake some cookies but we don't have an oven. Maka, impian tinggal impian. But, it is good to know that my favourite cookies is also En. Suami's favourite. I should just master that one particular cookies. 

6) For En. Suami's birthday, I planned to cook his favourite dish which is Spaghetti Carbonara. But, my SIL invited to her house for iftar so we celebrated his birthday with his siblings. But, I managed to prepare the dish the day after that. It was ok. En. Suami finished off everything and it really makes everything worth it.



6) I finally found the time to reorganize my closet. OMG, do I have a lot of shawls. The shawls in the picture above are only half of them. But still, I think they are not enough. Sigh.

This year, we will be going back to Kuantan and Pekan for Raya. I only have a few days left to settle everything before we head back next Thursday. I should prepare a list of things to bring because lately I always forget things.

Let's hope I can squeeze some time to blog before another long hiatus.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment