Tuesday, September 11, 2012

#77 - Of Swollen Feet


Reality finally hit me with a pair of swollen feet. 


I tried to be positive about it because it is part of pregnancy. If I can deal with endless nauseous and vomiting, I surely can handle swollen feet. Boy, was I wrong? Dead wrong. Even having a big ass tummy didn't affect me this much.

I could not fit into any of my shoes anymore. I know it would go away after I give birth but the irrational side of me refuse to listen to that. I was looking at my 5 inches heels the other day and I feel some sort of pain. 

The other day, I went to KLCC with my SIL for lunch and I tried on a pair of oh-so-comfortable wedges at Sketchers. Part of me wanted to buy the shoes but I know most people (especially the elders) would disagree with that. So, I just put them back where it does not belong; the shelf.

Yes, I could buy a new pair of shoes now that I can't fit any of them but I know the selection would only be sandals. At least better than nothing, right.

Thought of asking En. Suami for some shoe-shopping after dinner but he is still stuck at the office. Tomorrow then. I hope.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment