Friday, June 22, 2012

#55 - Here for You

Thud.

One.

Two.

Three.

Three gentle thuds greeted me this morning and boy, was that a pleasant surprise from the little one. I was still lying on my bed, trying to get my lazy ass out of bed when I noticed the first kick. I was like "eh".

Then, came the second kick. And I was so excited and quickly told En. Suami. He put this palm on my tummy and waited for the kick. And there there was the third kick. Both of us were beaming with joy.

itu baru kick. Kalau the real thing nanti sure dah tak boleh nak tutup mulut tersengih.

I guess that is the beauty of being pregnant. All the little things are like very amazing experience. Definitely one of the experiences that you could not get anywhere else. Things as simple as soft gentle kicks are enough to tell me "I'm still here, Mommy!"

When I was pregnant the first time, we didn't know that we lost the baby until our monthly checkup because there were no visible symptoms. After a lot of discussions among both of us and the gynaes, we decided that we lost the baby when I stopped having my sickness. So, with the present pregnancy, I was quite paranoid when I didn't vomit or nauseous. Although, it was very tiring running to the toilet and puke but I rather do that rather than being paranoid and thinking "have I lost the baby?"

Yes, I am being super paranoid but that's me. I didn't quite share my worries with En. Suami because I don't want to over think. 

Alhamdulillah, every thing went well until today and hope it will last till I give birth in November. Ameen.

Till then.

2 comments: