Monday, June 11, 2012

#50 - 365

Alhamdulillah.

365 days.

52 weeks.

Today En. Suami and I celebrate our first anniversary. How time flies. I can still remember the rush on that morning. I was surprisingly calm and composed. 

I still remember how happy I was on that day. I couldn't stop smiling. Even until now. Whenever I look at my wedding photo, it still put a smile on my face.

It was a joyful journey so far. And of course an adventurous one if I might add. But, what is a marriage without a little bit of hiccups, right? 

I do not want to dwell on the small disagreements that we had because on this auspicious day, I would like to look back at the 365 days that I have spent with En. Suami.  No wonder people said being in love after you are married is the sweetest. I shall not argue with that. It IS the sweetest. 

I thank Allah everyday for this opportunity.

Thank you En. Suami for being everything that you are. 


And insya Allah, we will be welcoming our Little Star in November.


p/s: the scan picture is googled.

No comments:

Post a Comment