Friday, June 1, 2012

#47 - What's New, Work?

Ever since I started working, I've been complaining a lot. Especially on twitter. I tried not to bore En. Suami with my endless rants about my work and colleagues. Because I know, every time I do that, he would feel guilty. Guilty because he can't asked me to stop working and stay at home. Even for a short while.

As much as I wanted to be a housewife, I know for sure that we are not that comfortable enough to only have one bread winner in the family. Especially living in Kuala Lumpur. Yes, En. Suami can provide food and shelter, but I have my own commitments and it's not fair for En. Suami to manage every thing alone. 

Anyways, I have a little bit disagreement with the way my colleagues do their work. One of it being not listening to me. Imagine, I suggested one way of doing thing which going to make our life so much easier and lesser waiting time, the person refused to listen. Kept doing the same thing over and over again. 

It's so frustrating.

I don't know how long I can bear working with them. I think I really need to sit down with my boss and seek for her opinion. I'm not trying to be good two shoes here, I'm just trying to close the assignments as soon as possible.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment