Wednesday, June 13, 2012

#51 - Drama Mama

If given the choice, I do not want to talk so much on my pregnancy. Maybe because of my first experience. However, I do feel I need to jot down my pregnancy experience so that I could always come back to this place and reminisce.

1) I found out I was pregnant as early as 4 weeks. Although a week before that I have a feeling that I am already pregnant. One, I was late. Two, I was so damn tired. We took the pregnancy test and decided to see the gynae the very next day to confirm. We kept the news from friends until after 10 weeks. And we only tell to those who asked.

2) I was 2 months pregnant when we went to UK. It was very risky but we had no choice. My gynae was very reluctant to let me go but after the second check up, she prepared a letter so I don't have to go through the security gate. I did a lot of research regarding this matter. Mind you, it was not that easy to travel when you bound to vomit every time after you eat or if you smell something "unpleasant". I drank a lot of plain water and made a point to move my leg even when I was sleeping.

3) During the first trimester, my morning sickness or should I say my every-time-of-the-day sickness was really bad. It was even worst than the first one. Alhamdulillah, during the trip my baby was on a good behaviour! My Little Star is a champion or like the gynae called him/her, "The Young Traveler"

4) What I discovered during my first trimester, I could not take any icy drinks, ice cream is ok, heat would make me very tired, I can't take any kind of fruits, I can't cook, I can't smell my husband's perfume, the smell of KFC chicken makes me nauseous but I can still eat them.

Insya Allah will share more from time to time.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment