Friday, June 15, 2012

#53 - Hang On A Little While

Lately, I've been on writer's mode so the urge to write is there but with no topic to share. Maybe I was not enjoying my work (but when did I ever enjoy my work, like really?) so I always have the tendency to rant and babble.

My friend who is also my colleague advised me not to tweet too much because of my last tweet incident. The thing is I just have to express my feelings. Therefore, I'm using every other outlets possible. So far, I've been harassing my above friend, my best friend who is also detest her work place so much and this particular space. Yeay blog!

Looking for other job opportunity especially on temporary basis or even on flexi hours can be a very challenging task. If it's up to my lazy ass, I would take any front office assistant a.k.a receptionist job anytime but there's always the rational voice in me that keep saying, "It won't look good on your resume"

I'm not saying working as a receptionist is a bad thing or even degrading but if I were to compare with the rest of my experience, it would look weird. But seriously, I think I can be a good receptionist. Ok I might not have a nice, melodious voice but I think my speaking/communication skill esp in English is good.

*angkat bakul sendiri"

Ok, enough ranting about work. I have something to announce, I now can cook! Yeay! Now, I'm back in the kitchen. The first thing I cooked for En. Suami was omelette and his favourite dish, fried rice. Look forward to cook so many different dishes and polish my cooking skills.

Maybe I should learn how to make En. Suami favourite dessert; pavlova. Herm.

Something to consider. 

I have to go off now. It's going to be a busy weekend; car servicing, maternity clothes shopping and some bonding time with En. Suami's cousins. 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment