Tuesday, June 19, 2012

#54 - Snippets of the Week Part 1

Currently waiting for the time to go for my lunch. Thought I just drop a paragraph or two :D

1) I need to get my act together and accept things as they are. So, I have to bear another 2 months with the current company. It's actually not long but considering the stress and the tension, 2 months seem like a life time.

2) Maybe I should clarify one thing. Not that I hate the job or the company. More like I can't work with the current teammate. Very frustrating. Again, need to get my act together and bear with it.

3) Need to list down things that I need to buy for Little Star. Oh my God, can't wait to shop for the baby stuff.

4) Things I need to do get done by July; re-arrange our closet, re-organize our room and the guest room, spring cleaning the whole house, stock up our groceries and etc.

5) I need to start panicking about raya and my brother's wedding. I need at least 5 new dresses. 

6) Besides the dress, should I think about raya delicacies as well? Oh my. This one is going to be tough.

7) I need to plan the itinerary for the family vacation in July. Holiday organizer mode is on.


4 comments:

  1. One thing at a time ok.
    Aku pun takde baju wei. Raya, Afiq kahwin, sepupu kahwin. Hmm memang tak sempat beli. Rasa cam recycle baju lama jek. Tapi kesian la pulak budak dua orang tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only aku boleh recycle baju lama. Aku buat apa yang mampu je. Ala beli satu utk raya and Afiq kahwin ok lah..for the rest kau recycle, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaah... you're going for another holiday in July? Bestnya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. It was quite spontaneous decision. Nanti I update cerita my holiday trip k.

    ReplyDelete