Monday, September 30, 2013

#106 - Successful Cooking

Assalamualaikum.

So, I had the opportunity to prepare decent lunch for En. Suami and Inas last weekend. We went to Pasar Tani on Saturday morning since we were out of things to cook. That was my first time going there actually and at 10 am, the place was still buzzing with people.

I actually went crazy looking at the stuffs selling there. Nasib baiklah we have to be on budget and need to be realistic. Otherwise, semua benda pun beli

I straight away started preparing the ingredients moment after we reached home. I left Inas under En. Suami's care. 

I can't believe how at ease I was preparing the lunch. Probably, it has been a while since I prepared something other than fried chicken for En. Suami.


Saturday lunch; fried chicken, daging salai masak lemak and bendi goreng belacan. My masak lemak was not thick enough though. But for a first timer, I think I did okay.


Sunday lunch, garlic fried chicken, sambal tumis sotong and stir fried bak choy. All good and finished within one seating. HAPPY.

I admit, my cooking is far from great or even very delicious. I'm still trying and struggling to get everything right. But alhamdulillah, En. Suami is very supportive. Whenever I prepared something for him, he would look at the dishes, smile and give me a kiss on the forehead. Give so much joy and makes everything worth it. 

After all this success, makes me wanna go to pasar tani every week and try different dishes.

All the best, Zeti!

No comments:

Post a Comment