Thursday, September 12, 2013

#102 - (HolidayThrowback) Melbourne, Australia

Hello.

Still in the mood to write about my holiday trip. On May 2010, I went to Melbourne, Australia with a dear friend from Singapore. Again, another impromptu holiday trip. The planning for this trip started when my friend wrote on her blog about finding a travelling partner. I commented on that particular post and the next we knew, we were exchanging emails and making plans.

We listed a few places and we ended up choosing Melbourne because my friend's friend is living in Melbourne so we basically have a place to stay. Jimat duit.





We went to a few places and among them were 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Sovereign Hill. I truly enjoyed my trip to Melbourne. I love the weather, city and the people. Of course I want to go back there and enjoy the new experience with En. Suami and Inas.

*Kumpul duit sekarang*

Till my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment