Friday, September 20, 2013

#103 - Snippets of the Week Part 8

Assalamualaikum.

Has been a while, isn't it?

I'm not truly busy with work. It just that my writing mojo has totally disappeared. I wanted to write something but I could not figure out a subject to talk about. Since I have a lot on my mind right now, I think it's about time for another round of snippets of the week/month. 

Here goes;

1) Inas, my beautiful daughter will turn one next month. Wow, time flies so damn fast. Inas can stand on her own and already took a few steps. Such an active baby girl and eats a lot. She even know how to blow her nose and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. A kepochi baby I might add. I wonder where did she get that from. And I don't have any plans for her first birthday yet.

2) Work has been okay until earlier this week when my manager express his unsatisfactory towards his work performance which resulted to him resigning. Although I understand where he is coming from but it's a pity, really. I do learn a lot from him. On the other hand, I was given a new project to work on from my boss. Something I haven't done before.

3) En. Suami already started work at the new place earlier this month. He seems happier at the new place. Which is good for him. With this company and his line of work, he would need to travel almost every month. So far, he has travelled to Terengganu and will be going to Langkawi next week. First night without him, I cried like a baby. I wondered what's going to happen if he needs to travel for more than 1 night.

4) Had a discussion with my good friends about how I am trying to be better a Muslimah especially in terms of my dressing and hijab styling. I have a long way to go but I'm taking one small step at a time. May Allah ease this journey for me.

Till my next entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment