Tuesday, October 23, 2012

#83 - Confinement

My little princess is 12 days old today. Sometimes I can't believe that I am a mother now. Amazing feeling. THE MOST amazing feeling.



So how I cope being in confinement so far?

I am currently at my mom's place. Easier that way. Alhamdulillah, Mak is not that strict when it comes to what I can and what I can't eat. In fact, we are having pizza for dinner today.

Oh, ikan goreng tenggiri makan dengan nasi panas ditabur dengan lada hitam adalah sedap ok.

I'm not taking any jamu or anything because Mak is not sure whether I can take it given that I had c-sect instead of normal birth. Thank God for that. I don't think I can take them.

I am also not taking ikan haruan although people say it's good for the wound. My gynae advised against it. The reason being, IF I have to undergo another operation in the future, it would be more difficult and I would bleed more. 

Other than that, I am currently enjoying my confinement. Like, hello makcik urut! It feels like going to a spa but in the comfort of your house.

Till my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment