Wednesday, October 17, 2012

#82 - Yellow

Little Star was admitted to hospital late last night because of jaundice and it was a heartbreaking moment for both of us.

My mother and I went to the hospital in the afternoon for a follow up check up. The Paed said she looked a bit yellowish and so he took blood sample from Little Star. He informed that the hospital will call us later that night to inform the result.

The agony of waiting.

I tried not to think so much on that and try to stay positive. But the moment we received the call, I was weak for a while there. 

I tried to calm myself down by reciting surahs and zikir. 

I know jaundice is normal for baby. Especially Little Star is a premature baby, so we have to pay more attention to that.

My dear princess, cepat-cepat sihat ye sayang. 

I love you my dearest.

2 comments:

  1. Salaam Zeti. Hope you're doing well. Kami doakan your puteri cepat sembuh, insyaAllah. Mmg normal for jaundice but I understand how hearkbreaking it can be to see your baby underneath that uv light, with the bandage over the eyes. And the agony of being separated. Tapi tabah ya. InsyaAllah dia cepat sembuh nanti.
    Take care of yourself and your c-sect wound ya.
    And congratulations again to you and husband on the arrival of your precious darling.

    ReplyDelete