Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#81 - The Arrival

God has a greater plan for me after all.

It started off with a simple breakfast with my mother in law while watching K-Drama on KBS channel. Then, since Mama planned to go out for lunch later, I continued watching other dramas as well instead of preparing ingredients for lunch.

Around 3pm, En. Suami got back from work and we got ready to go for our monthly check up. 

We were quite early so we managed to beat after work crowd. By 5, we were already in the doctor's room.

But, I was welcomed with concern yet worrisome tone from my Gynae. She said, the protein level in my urine is very high. She then checked my blood pressure and scanned the baby.

After scanning, she announced that I have to be admitted and she would do the c-sect that night. 

Imagine, my feeling.

There were no time to think twice or second opinion. I was admitted right away.

En. Suami made some calls to our family members informing my latest development. By that time, I could not think. I have mixed feelings. 

The surgery started around 8pm and took about 45 minutes. I was glad that En. Suami was with me throughout the process. I could never ask for better partner for this. He was calm and comforting, reciting surahs for me. Alhamdulillah.

At 8.36pm on 10th October 2012, we welcomed our beautiful daughter; our Little Star.


Yes, I wish I could give birth naturally and whatevernot. But, I feel it's for our own good. And I believe, Allah has better plan for us.

Welcome to the world my beautiful princess. Mama and Baba loves you endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment