Tuesday, November 26, 2013

#121 - Adios!

Signed. Sealed. Delivered. (Well, technically)

I tendered my resignation today and am currently serving my 3 days notice. Am taking such a drastic move here, I know. Risky? Definitely. But, at this point I rather clean up after Inas rather than coming to work feeling all stressed up.

The stress started after my manager resigned, leaving me with all the pending assignments. Then, I found out that the babysitter is going back to Indonesia. After deliberately thinking of other options, the pros and cons, I decided to resign. But unlike the first time, this time around requires a lot of sacrifices.

But I must say that I am frustrated with my working life. If only I could put a stop to this. 

Anyway, at this point of time my main focus and priority would be my family. I don't want to burden En. Suami with my never ending work issues. 

I will get back to work if I find something interesting. I might or might not go back to corporate line. Only time would tell.

Till then.

Bye office. Hello huge pile of laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment