Friday, November 15, 2013

#116 - Bye Perth, Hello Adelaide

Perth travelogue continue...

We spent our last day in Perth shopping at Harbor Town. It is a shopping outlet for all branded stuffs. Our initial plan was to go to Caversham to see the animals especially the kangaroos but considering the journey, time and Inas was not feeling too well, we decided to cancel the trip. 

I don't know about my husband but I didn't really quite enjoy shopping at that time; one because Inas was not feeling too well and we still can't splurge as we were heading to Adelaide the next day. We mostly shopped for Inas. OMG I went totally crazy looking at those cute dresses.

For myself, I bought one pair of Nine West wedges and bag. And that's it!

After Harbor Town, we went to the city to find some souvenirs for people back home. 

We bought our dinner on the way back to the hotel. We decided to have it at the hotel as we need to start packing for Adelaide. Our flight would at 6.45 a.m. and we have to be at the airport by 5.45 a.m. Whether we like it or not, we have to finish packing by that night.

After I'm done nursing Inas, I passed her to En. Suami so I can start packing. It took me almost half of the night to pack. It was such a chore as we can't fit everything inside our luggage. With a toddler in tow, I tried not to have so many carry-ons as we might overlook it. Takut akhirnya tercicir dan tertinggal.

We woke up at 4 to get ready and finished packing all the small stuffs. As we stayed at different place, we thought it would be better to go to the airport separately. Jadi, tak payahlah rearrange alll the luggage banyak kali.

We arrived at the airport on time. Initially, we wanted to do self check in but since we have wheelchairs we had to do counter check in. The best part, the person who served us at the counter was a Malaysian. 

The flight to Adelaide took about 3 hours. We were served with muesli cereal and yogurt. They have another set of meal but we were not too sure what were the ingredients so we have to settle with the cereal.

We reached Adelaide at about 12pm and we have someone from Malaysia waiting for us.

Till my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment