Friday, November 22, 2013

#119 - Adelaide (Day Three)

Things has not been looking great at the office at the moment. A lot of tension and stress. Motivation went down the drain. Urgh, I wish I could leave everything behind and stay at home. I felt so unappreciated. I could not stand when people keep on questioning my every move and decision. 

IT. IS. SO. FREAKING. ANNOYING.

Anyway, I shall continue with my Aussie travelogue. The day's itinerary went on as planned. Since we left out Caversham during our trip to Perth, we decided to visit Urimbirra Wildlife Park. It was about half an hour trip from the city centre. It was nearing to wombat feeding time when we got there. Aahh lucky us! 


But this guy felt it was okay to cut queue. We took turns feeding the kangaroo. This particular kangaroo was quite gentle as compared to the ones in Melbourne. Lebih sopan santun. Siap pegang tangan kita time nak makan tu.



Initially we thought that we can feed the wombat. Unfortunately no. We could only pat him. Bummer. So, we took a few photos with the wombats.There were other animals at the park such as emu, cassowary, reptiles, wallabies and a few more.

There was also a picnic area inside the park so you can bring some food along with you and spend half a day over there.

Then, we off to Victor Harbor. There's a wooden causeway that connects the mainland to Granite Island. You can either walk or take horsedrawn tram to Granite Island. Mula-mula ingat nak jalan sampai Granite Island tapi memandangkan my MIL tak pegi and my aunt tak larat nak jalan jauh so we just walked half halfway and patah balik.


Bila patah balik tu nampak pulak orang jual jam donuts so we bought some. Masa tu my MIL said she wanted try the horsedrawn tram so all of us pun naik jugak.



The view was breathtaking. I wish I could swim. It looked very tempting. After the whole ride, my nephew wanted to give a try at miniature golf. And I am the partner in crime. It was quite fun actually.


Me in action. I managed to do hole in one but the rest of the course was total failure. Haha. We had a lunch over there before heading back to the city.

On our way back, we made a stop at this farm;



The alpacas farm. They were so cute. You can see the farm by the roadside. These alpacas are for sale so boleh pilih-pilih nak mana satu. The one in the picture above is so cute and looked slightly different than the rest.

Enough sight seeing for the day. Time to head home.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment