Tuesday, February 28, 2012

#36 - Another Snapshot

This is what I've been up to:

1) My friend AAK organized a surprise birthday party for me which was so cool. Although I kind of sense something but it was so sweet of her. The best part, I got to celebrate with my twinnie.

2) The next day, I got indigestion problem and been vomiting every time I tried to eat something.

3) My office also organized a birthday party for February babies. I got a Charles & Keith's handbag and a necklace from Diva. Yes, at least I can strike off one item from my wishlist.

4) Went back to En. Suami's hometown and do nothing. Bliss.

5) Went for an interview on Monday. I was there from 9am until 1pm. IMAGINE! Had to do 3 tests including maths test. Had to wait for an hour before my face to face interview. Was so close of leaving the office when the officer called me in. But after the interview, I decided to withdraw my application because I'm not cut out to do heavy duty travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment