Saturday, February 18, 2012

#35 - Singapore Trip in Snapshot

Here's Singapore trip in a snapshot (cause I'm just lazy to write everything):

1) Despite being on a budget holiday, we spent 2 and half hours in ION Orchard, a mall full of designer boutiques.

2. I read the map wrong so we went to entirely different direction to get to Hard Rock Singapore. Everyone was already on their verge of crankiness but after having by the roadside ice cream, aal iz well. Later, En. Suami took the map away from me as he said I cannot read the map *roll eyes*

3. Our quest of finding the merlion almost didn't come through because we felt that it was so far. Thank God, we persevered. So Hello Merlion a.k.a The Confused Lion



4. Told my friend F, the story behind merlion. Merlion came about during Hercules era where there were a lot of mixed creatures (mermaid + lion, man+ horse) and she totally bought the story. My friend, the innocent/gullible soul.

5. Will try to avoid MRTs during peak hours. Everyone was rushing and I felt tired just by looking at them.

6. Went to Universal Studios. It was great and amazing experience. Hope I can visit the one in Florida.



7. Rode the most of the rides. Personally, I was so proud of myself. Insya Allah, we shall return and this time around with Express Pass.


8. Can't wait for future trips with my beloveds. They are bunch of cranky people that I love so much.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment