Wednesday, August 6, 2014

#129 - Ding Ding Round 2

Assalamualaikum.

Second entry of the day because I have nothing better to do (side eyeing the pile of work on my desk).

Today, I feel like sharing something with my readers (if I have any). I am currently 4 months pregnant with the second baby. This is actually a  planned pregnancy so when we found out that I was pregnant, we were more like "okay, I am pregnant. Here we go again, sayang" rather than "OMG I AM PREGNANT. How lah like this?"

Both my husband and I planned to have a medium sized family. 4 kids at least. But, after my horrendous first trimester, I was having a second thought about having more than 2 kids. So I thought. My husband shut the idea of stopping at number 2. So, you guys would probably would hear another 1 or two pregnancy announcements from me in the future.

Anyway, since this is a planned pregnancy, I was fully aware of my body changes. I was tired all the time, nauseous and the biggest hint of all, I was late. Took the first pregnancy test before my period was due cause I was poyo like that. The result was vague so I decided to take another test after I was 3 days late.

Then, the result was crystal clear. Showed the pee stick to husband and he was like grinning from ear to ear. 

The first 4 weeks was bearable. Onto the next 8 weeks, I was practically live in the toilet. I couldn't eat or drink anything. At one point, I was like crying to my husband "I dah tak tahan. I lapar sangat". The morning sickness was so bad that I got dehydrated and eventually admitted to hospital for 2 nights. Thank God, Husband was there all along to accompany me at the hospital. We even celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary at the hospital. How romantic!

Alhamdulillah, am entering 18 weeks and things are looking well right now. I can eat better now and my appetite is slowly growing. So far, I don't have any weird cravings. Yet. I don't think Husband would layan me if I got any weird cravings.

Insya Allah, we will be welcoming our new bundle of joy in January 2015. Please pray for both of us. 

To my dear Baby Boo (nickname TBD later :P), grow well my dear. 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment