Thursday, August 1, 2013

#99 - Nutella Mug Cake

Assalamualaikum.

So my husband invited some of his cousins to come over last weekend for iftar. Initially we wanted to have our iftar outside but since one of them just had a baby , we decided to have it at home.

Being such an undomestic goddess, of course I opted for take-away. Like, I'm struggling to cook for 4 people, you can't expect me to cook for 10 people. We ordered 4 chicken mandy and salad from Saba' Restaurant and lamb vindaloo from Mughal Restaurant.

As for dessert, I decided to try something new. I made Nutella Mug Cake. Have it with vanilla ice cream. Oh sedapnya.


Everyone loves it and the most important thing, En. Suami loves it too. Makes everything worth it!

For recipe, please click here Irma di London

No comments:

Post a Comment