Thursday, July 18, 2013

#98 - Snippets of the Week Part 7

Good day lovelies!

Here some snippets of what I've been up to for the last couple of weeks;

1) Although we are only on second week of Ramadhan, both of us are basically done with our raya preparation. By raya preparation, I mean our attire. Yeah, so semangat like that. The thing is, I sent all my materials earlier this year thinking I could wear them during my cousin's wedding and repeat them during raya but unfortunately, the tailor couldn't get them ready on time.

2) I learned (the hard, sad way) that not all people can understand my jokes. Regardless how long you know someone. Sad but true.

3) I'm beginning to enjoy my work. Alhamdulillah.

4) Since both En. Suami's aunt and uncle invited both us to join them for iftar every night, I only have the opportunity to cook for En. Suami during Sahur. So far, we have missed one sahur.

5) I seriously to catch up with my closet organizing, clothes folding and house cleaning.

6) I already applied for my hari raya leave and am planning to bake something for En. Suami's birthday which is on hari raya's eve.

That's all for now.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment