Tuesday, August 6, 2013

#100 - Ramadhan 1434

28th Ramadhan.

How time flies. I could wish of so many things right now but as this moment I wish Ramadhan never leaves me. I misses a lot terawikh, didn't quite done with my Quran reading. I am truly disappointed with myself.

I am so jealous of my friends who are able to perform terawikh as much as they can and even woke up for Qiyam.

I could give so many reasons but I don't think anything could justify my lack of commitment in performing my Ibadah this time around.

Ya Allah, give me the opportunity to experience and embrace Ramadhan again, Ya Allah.

Ameen.

To my readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf zahir batin. Do take the opportunity during this festive season to visit your relatives (near and far) and especially the elders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment