Tuesday, July 9, 2013

#97 - The List

My current wish list:

1) A new phone; everyone around me seems to be getting a new phone so I kinda jealous. Haha. Boleh tak cakap macam tu. Yes, this is more like a nafsu because my current Blackberry works just fine.  En. Suami thought it’s better for me to get an Ipod rather than a new phone.  But then I have to carry BB and Ipod. Such a hassle.




Currently in love with Samsung. Be it S3 or S4.  I've been getting mixed reviews about these 2 phones. Some even suggested iPhone. Which phone do you think I should get?

2) A lot of new clothes; I could not fit most of my old clothes so I need a whole new collection. More modest and loose-fitting clothes. Reading Shea Rasol 's blog makes it even worst. I love all her dresses. Insya Allah, one dress at a time. Oh, I'm beginning to love palazzo pants too. Comfy, stylish and modest.

3) New shoes.  A lot of them.

1 comment:

  1. New shoes, new clothes and a new phone! Kombinasi ini mengesahkan inilah zeti yg sebenar! Hehe ;) Anyway, go for Samsung..iPhone is sooo Aida ;p

    ReplyDelete