Friday, August 3, 2012

#72 - Fasting while Pregnant

14th of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, both Little Star and me have been doing so well. Only the last two days I need to break fast 2 hours earlier because of acidic gas. Other than that, Little Star has been really good. Really proud of my child. 

Although it is permissible for me not to fast but I decided to go against it. I am in a good condition so why shouldn't I? Moreover, I don't think I have the energy to replace 30 days of fasting. There are few people raised their eyebrows when I told them that I'm fasting but I don't care. I believe fasting will do more good to the baby and me than harm.

Anyway, today marked the third day of becoming a full time housewife. I did a lot of house chores on my first day that I don't have anything to do on my third day. Maybe I should stock up the groceries soon so I can start cooking. At least, I can practice making different dishes. 

En. Suami's birthday is next week. What should I prepare for him?


No comments:

Post a Comment