Monday, December 26, 2011

#21 - It's Like A Fairytale

Greetings from En. Suami's hometown.

We've been here since Thursday's night and will only be back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow afternoon.

I've been stuffing myself with a lot of food that I dared not to be near the weighing scale. I'd probably get minor heart attack. You see, I have gained 6 kg after I got married. Probably a couple kgs more after the long weekend.

My mom told me, it's ok to gain some weight if I plan to conceive again. To some friends and family members, I looked healthy compared to a month before my wedding. But, my weight, it's a little bit too much now. I bet, I cannot fit into my wedding dress anymore.

Anyways, on to another story of my life.

My days as a homemaker is coming to an end soon. Boo Hoo.

I accepted an offer and will start work on the 3rd January. I wish I could stay at home a little bit longer. However since money is a big issue so I have to work. It's a 2 months contract employment. After 2 months, both me and my employer will work on my status. Whether I want to be their permanent staff or maybe I want to do something else on which they will work it for me as well.

We see how it goes later.

Till then.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! :)

    You might wanna give Premium Beautiful a try? It has countless benefits.

    It will definitely help you in loosing the weight & it also has the ability to control your food intake.

    It is also recommended to use during confinement period. It's an alternative to the traditional bengkung.Definitely a worthy investment!

    ReplyDelete