Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#18 - It's Time to Say Goodbye


Today is my last day at my current office. I've served my notice for 2 months (with going off for a 2 weeks long medical leave and honeymoon for one whole week). But don't get me wrong. The medical leave was unintentional and the honeymoon leave was approved long before I tendered. Plus, my boss was nice enough to still let me go for my honeymoon.

I've decided that this industry is not made for me although it was something I wanted to do back then when I was still a student.

Truth be told, I don't have anything specific planned out yet. I'm taking the opportunity to rest and enhance my domestic skills. There are clothes to fold, toilet to clean and food to cook.

Insya Allah, I will come back to working life.

Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment