Friday, October 21, 2011

#9 - Problem is Part of Life

Salam.

I'm on medical leave for the past 4 days. Logically, I would take this opportunity to practice on my domestic knowledge. But, due to my condition, there's a limit to everything.

Not going to complaint as I always been on stressful mode for the past weeks, therefore I deserve this break.

Been staying at my mom's place because we need someone to keep an eye on me. I think if I stayed alone at our love nest, I would go insane.

I'm taking this opportunity also to reflect on so many things; my personal life, work and future. There are so many things going on in my life right now and it's like a roller coaster ride, I think it's good for both of us; En. Suami and I to sit back and relax.

May Allah ease our journey in His world.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment