Thursday, October 13, 2011

#8 - Curry Gone Wrong

So, En. Suami was asking me to cook chicken curry the other day. Of all things. I wonder if he is reading this blog.

He was out to get groceries for the house when I asked him what he wants for dinner so I can google on the recipe (He was on half day leave and I was working at that time). He said, chicken curry.*Gulp*

So, instead of googling the recipe, I turned to the most reliable source, My Mom.

I also planned what other things to cook just in case my curry gone wrong.

I prepared everything before Maghrib and started cooking right away after prayer.

It was alright in the beginning until I poured down the santan. You see, the reason why I don't really fancy cooking curry or anything berlemak for that matter is because of santan. I don't know how to estimate. So, my curry did not look like curry. More like percik. Hahahah.

I felt so bad cause I wanted to make it good for En. Suami.

Alhamdulillah , it was still edible.

Nevertheless, I will try again until I can make it right.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment