Tuesday, November 15, 2011

#10 - Holler!

Hello.

Yes, I have been on hiatus for tenth times. Here's I've been up to.

I was on 2 weeks medical leave because of miscarriage. Yes, it had been a really emotional week for both of us but we are looking things at a brighter side. Was at my mom's place during the confinement period therefore no internet service whatsoever. I can't be blogging from blackberry all the time, right?

Then, after 2 weeks of rest, went to work for 2 days and then I'm off for one week holiday. This time, I'm off to Kuantan to celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Adha and fly to Bali for our honeymoon.

I'll tell more on our honeymoon. I need to write down all the memories. At least, 10 years from now I could still reminisce my honeymoon. How wonderful and romantic it has been.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment