Friday, September 9, 2016

137 - New Portfolios

Assalamualaikum.

I always have the constant urge to update the blog but work and commitment has forbid me to do so. There will times that I will tell myself, "I need to blog about this" but I just could not find the time to write especially when I can only blog at the office. Though I am not sure whether I still have readers, but I don't care. I just need to write and express.

So, what's new?

I’ve been given a new portfolio at work so I am currently in the midst of adapting to the new job scopes and familiarizing with the procedure. It is totally different from I what used to. So it is going to be tough in the beginning. The paperwork is fine but I don’t like the idea of going in and out of the office.  Penat tau driving in KL.

At home, too, I have been given a new portfolio. A mother of three kids. Yes, THREE. Oklah four if you want to count my Husband as well. Hahaha. Can you believe it?

The third one is truly a surprise but we are so blessed, masya Allah.  Alhamdulillah, Allah has granted our prayer. Our third bundle of joy is a boy.

I will, insya Allah, tell more about our newest addition in another entry cause my baby boy deserves a post of his own.

But, enough for now. Need to go back to work. Break time is over.


Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment