Friday, March 25, 2016

136 - Finally. An Update

Assalamualaikum.

Yes. It has been months since my last update. I have been busy. With never-ending workload and growing family, I have problem finding time to blog.

I miss blogging. I really do. It used to be my medium to vent and rant.

But, right now. I will try to find time. 

So, what's new?

Family. Inas has already started pre-school early this year. We did not plan to send her to pre-school as early as 3 years and 4 months but we had no choice. According to the year of birth, Inas is considered as 4 years old so the nursery can only accommodate up to 3 years old and when you are 4, off to pre-school which is practically next door. So yeah.

But at least, when we talked to the Manager of the school, she didn't highlight anything about exams or anything like that. She just mentioned about how they would teach the kids how to hold the pencil correctly, colouring, making shapes and the most important part, reciting the Al Quran.

Alhamdulillah, after our first meeting with Inas' teacher, she has been a wonderful student. Can improve in certain aspects but we are not presurring her at all because she's been doing so well if compared to us. When we were 4, we did not know how to recite after Azan's doa, Al Fatihah and zikirs. 

Jinan is now 1 year and 3 months. And she has been amazing daughter and little sister. She is truly someone with full of love. For a one year old, I think Jinan is compassionate and very understanding. She rarely acting up when the sister is throwing tantrum. I feel like she understands me.

May Allah bless that little soul.

I wish I could blog more but I am off for my lunch break.

I will be back, insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment