Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#124 - 1 Month

Assalamualaikum.

A month of a long commute to work.

A month of familiarizing with new system and job scope.

A month of building new professional relationship with senior peers and colleagues.

On 24th March 2014, marked my first month working with the current organization. Alhamdulillah. Now, I can say that I am enjoying whatever I'm currently doing.

I am blessed and grateful to be given this opportunity to be exposed to new branch of Human Resource, acquire new skills and enhancing my current skills. These are among the things that I've been waiting for. 

I like the fact that everyday I am swarmed with work leaving me with a little bit of time to do things other than my job. I don't have time to scroll my Instagram feed, scrolling through 9Gags and blog hopping.

I hardly counting the hours anymore as time passes so fast that I wished it would slow down a bit so I can breathe.  

There's nothing much I am hoping right now except for endless motivation, energy and strong will to be with the current employer and gain as much as knowledge and experience.

InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment