Friday, October 11, 2013

#109 - Experience West to South

This is a scheduled post.

By the time you reading this, I am already on my way to our family little vacation. This will be our first time flying with a baby in tow and first overseas holiday for Inas. My MIL, Aunt, Brother in Law and Nephews will be joining us for this trip too.

We will be heading to these 2 places;


 Perth


Adelaide

I am quite excited as I always wanted to go to Perth. Wanted to come here for our honeymoon but we went to Bali instead. We will be spending 6 nights in Perth then off to Adelaide for 4 nights.

This trip will be a birthday treat for Inas (yes, she still too young to understand this but let the parents enjoy this trip and pretend this is her birthday gift) and delayed celebration of our 2nd Wedding Anniversary.

Please pray everything will be smooth and according to plan. Please pray for our safety.


See you guys back on the 21st October!

No comments:

Post a Comment