Tuesday, March 6, 2012

#39 - Steal That Look

When I go for a holiday, I really put an effort on what clothes I put in my luggage. I would make sure the clothes is not repeated from the recent holiday. And if I have to repeat, I have to make sure that I mix and match differently so it does not look repetitive.

Normally, I would take more than a week to decide. And this is what I normally do when I have to start packing for clothes to bring;

Step 1: Check the weather report. Is it going to be summer, spring, autumn or winter? So far, I've traveled in spring and autumn. Spring in Hong Kong. Autumn in Melbourne.

Step 2: Try to recall what clothes do I have in my closet. Do I need to get new jacket or top? Normally, I would try not to buy new clothes because I seriously need the money to shop overseas.

Step 3: Mix n Match with whatever I have.

Step 4: Once I have the idea on what to wear, I would try them on first. Have a feel. If everything is ok, put them in the luggage. Continue Step 3 and 4 until complete.

Here's some of styles I wish I could rock during my holiday.





Love the style. Taken from Wendy's Look Book

Now, the challenge is to make do with everything that I have and create the same look.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment