Wednesday, December 10, 2014

134 - 36 and Counting

Assalamualaikum.

Since I am quite free (because my Manager is not around *wink*), I decided to post another entry.

Alhamdulillah, I am currently in my 36 weeks. Can't believe I have about 4 weeks to go before the due date. I have discussed with my Gynae that I wanted to try for VBAC and she has been very supportive. Let's hope for the best.

Two weeks back my blood pressure went up and I was a bit scared. Kalau BP tak turun-turun, I may have to do another surgery. But, everything is good and back to normal. It just that I have to monitor my BP everyday to make sure it won't escalate.

Here are some of the facts that I want to share with regards to my second pregnancy;

1) My morning sickness during the first trimester was really bad. I practically live in the toilet and while I was in there, I was hugging the toilet bowl. 

2) The morning sickness was so bad that I became dehydrated and was admitted to hospital for 2 nights. Even celebrated my third anniversary at the hospital.

3) I prefer to drink cold drinks and carbonated drinks once in a while because I was craving for it.

4) Until 36 weeks, I only gained 8kg as compared to previous pregnancy where I gained 15kg. I wish to lose 10 -15kg after I give birth. 

5) This pregnancy, kaki dan hidung tak mengembang..Weee!

Oklah. These are the only points that I can remember at the moment.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment