Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#86 - Celebrate

Today marks 55th day I welcomed Inas to the world. Which means 11 days passed my confinement period.

I would have celebrate it with a glass of iced coke or any icy drinks for that matter;

Raw salmon;

Mall-hopping.

But I did none of the above.

Instead I celebrated the end of my confinement with an appointment with my Gynae and a low key lunch with En. Suami. But, I did it with style; rocking a studded jeans and 5 inches wedges.

Never I felt so at home. Haha.

I miss my heels so damn much. More than I miss CBTL's Iced Mocha Blended.

People said that your feet tend to expand after you gave birth, well it's true. The wedding shoes is a little bit tight now and one pair of wedges is a no go. Good thing, I can fit into heels that once were on a loose side.

I'm trying to get En. Suami to buy me a new pair of shoes as a end-of-confinement-gift. Hopefully, I'll will succeed.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment